The GEL-Hockey Typhoon 2 is a fast, aggressive, low profile and extremely lightweight hockey performance shoe. The upper is tough and durable and a reinforced toe plate offers great protection. The external heel counter and gusset tongue provide a great fit whilst a GEL cushioned Solyte midsole dampens impact forces. A dual density Solyte polymer has been used not only to increase stability, but also to provide outstanding grip and efficient release particularly during rotation.
- Clutch Collar - A combination of dual layered heel parts on the upper connecting to the shoe laces to improve overall fit
- PHF - This Personal Heel Fit moulds and customizes itself to the individual heel shape of each wearer
- Dual Density Outsole
- Trusstic - Moulded compound under midfoot area. Provides a controlled and contoured midsole while improving arch support and torsion stability
- GEL (Rear) - Shock absorbing material placed in midsole of shoe. Shape of units designed for special function
- Removable Sockliner - An EVA or SpEVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic
- Solyte Midsole - Midsole material, lighter than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA + improve cushioning & durability
- Solyte Lasting 65 - Employs 65 degree hardness Solyte Lasting material for firmer, more stable platform feel
- Solyte Polymer Outsole
- Studded Polymer Outsole
- PGuard - Reinforced compound attached to forefoot providing increased durability and protection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.