Asics Womens Academy 6
Built on the old tooling of the GEL-Netburner Super the GEL-Academy is an outstanding update. This neutral shoe incorporates a combination Solyte/SpEVA midsole encapsulating both rearfoot and forefoot GEL units for superior shock attenuation. A wrapped outsole and stitched toe box guard against the wear and tear associated with playing on a punishing netball court surface.
- AHAR - ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber on the outersole.Helps cut down on excessive wear
- Trusstic - Molded compound under midfoot area. Provides a controlled and contoured midsole while improving arch support and torsion stability
- GEL (Rear & Front) - Shock absorbing material placed in midsole of shoe. Shape of units designed for special function
- Removable Sockliner - An EVA or SpEVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic
- Solyte Midsole - Midsole material, lighter than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA + improve cushioning & durability