A VERSATILE FAVORITE WITH COLD-WEATHER COVERAGE.
Use cold, wet weather as an excuse to run when you wear the Nike Therma-FIT Repel Run Division Miler Jacket. This essential gets an update with ultra-warm fabric and water-repellent coverage. This product is made with at least 75% recycled polyester fibers.
- The Run Division collection returns to combat the cold weather months. Using engineering insights from our Advanced Running Concepts (ARC) team, we created designs that can be used as layering pieces or worn on their own. Cool weather months mean darker days, so we've added a reflectivity in key areas.
- Nike Therma-FIT technology helps manage your body’s natural heat to help keep you warm in cold-weather conditions. It combines with woven fabric for water-repellent coverage that helps keep you dry.
- A running essential gets infused with classic Nike DNA. Its Windrunner-inspired design lines form the iconic chevron. Elements of reflectivity are placed at the lower body and arms.
- A hood helps keep the wind and rain away. Control your coverage with internal bungee cords that let you adjust the fit.
- Zippered pockets help keep your gear secure.