Fibreglass stiffens the shaft & strengthens the cradle
Modified cradle design strengthens the ‘claws’.
Moulded cavity for ball seam.
Used and loved by the worlds best players.
· Use your normal throwing action
· Don’t try to throw it too hard
· Keep your throwing arm as high and straight as possible
· Never throw to a batsmen without the ability to throw accurately
· Turn the Sidearm in your hand 90 degrees each way to impart leg/off spin.
· Turn the Sidearm in your hand 180 degrees to impart top spin
· Turn the Sidearm in your hand during your ‘wind-up’ to fool the batsmen with slower ball variations
· Vary the angle of your wrist to swing and seam a new ball
· Launch the ball into the outfield with accuracy and ease for long catching/fielding drills.
· Provide fast flat infield catching/fielding practise
· Use off a catching board for brilliant wicket keeping/slips practise
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.